Monday, April 14, 2014

Impatience is Immature..

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to say sorry to those of you who are kind enough to keep coming back but unfortunate enough to have been leaving without any new readings lately. I feel the need to remind some of you that no one is forcing you to read, with that being said, no one so forcing me to write as well. I do this for the enjoyment of it and at my free will. If you are not pleased with the schedule (that I never officially did set by the way) then so be it. But lashing out and making rude comments on my half is not necessary. I have been dealing with some personal shit lately that has completely consumed my life and there for resulted in the lack of writing and the lack of want to even work on anything at all. I am not going to apologize for things in my life that I can not control. And I especially will not apologize because those things result in your unhappiness. No, I did not post an explanation earlier because I couldn't think of a way to explain to you why I couldn't and wouldn't be writing recently, and then I discovered that I don't need an explanation or owe one, and that I was allowed to give myself some time off.

From this point on, until things pick up again in my life and get back on track posts will be Thursdays only, starting this week. For those of you still standing behind me and supporting me thank you so much, and I hope you enjoy what's to come.

XO The Other Girl ;)

5 comments:

  1. I totally hear you! And I couldn't believe the comment that was posted on your last posting. You stated in an earlier post that you were going to be busy and you would post when you could.
    I would rather you take your personal time and give us a great post than to post something you are not happy with.
    I hope everything is ok and am looking forward to seeing what will happen on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you didn't take my comment in the wrong way in the last post I didn't mean for it to come across wrong if it did... I love the story and understand personal things happen!! I'll be back on Thursdsy to read the post!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't towards you at all! Don't worry about it :)

      Delete
  3. I love your blog! I cant wait for each post and I'm always checking for a new one. I understand life gets super hectic, so ill be waiting for whenever your available to post. Sorry about all the other rude comments!

    ReplyDelete